jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

MARIHUANA

Sometimes I feel down and depressed,

I’m alive but I feel dead.

The problems in life are to fucking hard.

My mind is empty, my soul is black.

Sometimes I feel alone and cold,

My only solution is get high and play rock and roll.

Beers and weed,

That’s all I need.

I don’t care about this awful life,

I try to enjoy it and get high.

My life is a misery full of lies,

I need to smoke, feel happy and fly.

I used to think in future and faith,

Is a fucking bullshit, I said.

I want to fly above the skies,

Ignorants see this weed with sucker’s eyes.

I don’t know but i feel so damn doped,

In spite of my troubles I never gave up hope.

Someday my mind and soul will be free,

Just when I’m dead… I’m going to be.

1 comentario:

  1. Paso a saludar y leer. La mariguana es amiga o enemiga, hay que tener cuidado con esta amistad. Un gusto leerte. Cuidate.

    ResponderEliminar